Reddit is a website for social news. Their users share the links to interesting events, upload content, ask for advice, exchange opinions, and simply chat.The usage of this platform is incredible and it means that Reddit can be easily used as a source of US traffic.
According to recent Alexa data, Reddit takes 14th place among all websites on the Internet. The average number of views of materials on Reddit - 400 million per day! In a month it gets to about 12 billion. You are not publishing anything on Reddit yet? You need to fix this right away! The main audience is coming from the USA, UK, and Canada. The language of communication is English. The website has more men than women.
Traffic from Reddit
On Reddit, users share links to interesting content. To be promoted on this website and won’t get banned, you need to become the most natural user of the community. It means putting up your unique posts and also comment and like the posts of others.
On Reddit, you can’t promote offers directly, but you can direct traffic to your site through links in publications. There are 2 types of publications on this site - just links, for example, under photos and text notes with links. A note does not have to be large, just a few sentences are enough. You can also write comments with links and this is also the way to increase the traffic.
The action plan is as follows:
- Create a website foroffers.
- Buy an account aged from 1 month and karma comments from 100and start yourblog.
- Periodically put links to the website with offers inpublications.
- Increase the “for” votes under the articles. For this, you can buy anaccount farm (we bought on this website: https://reddit-marketing.pro , create it in a month, buy the votes or buy reddit upvote bot.
- Respond to comments under our publications, comment, and likeother posts.
- Enjoy the flow of free traffic on thesite.
In this way, some experts can attract tens of thousands of visitors per day on their websites. The beginners can count on an increase of 500-1000 views per day. The main thing is not to violate the rules of the community, not to engage in open advertising and publish high-quality, useful materials.
Some tips for getting traffic from Reddit
Each publication has its own category - subreddit. These are the small groups based on interest. There are several thousand of them. Before choosing a subreddit to publish on, study it - read the entries, analyze why certain entries are popular, learn the rules. Yes, the rules in the subreddit are very, very important, for example, if it is only allowed to post the photos of the beard to this category, this means that you can not publish anything other than photos of the beard. Reddit users are very careful in protection of their communities and strangers who do not follow the rules will be expelled instantly))))
Examples of narrowly targeted subreddits:
- Catsonglass - photos of cats behind, under, above the glass
- PerfectTiming - photos taken at the right time
- CrappyDesign - bad design examples
On Reddit spam is strictly prohibited. In any form. For example, spam can be seen as links referring to the same website, that’s why you need to mix it up with the links to other sources. To illustrate, for one link to your website you need to make 5-10 posts with links to other websites. It is not worth dumping publications in batches, the first 10 are better to post during the week. And it’s worth starting with comments. The website you are promoting should be high-quality with good design and not oversaturated with advertising. If someone complains about the publication, moderators will definitely check the website. A poor-quality website covered in banners is guaranteed a ban of the account on Reddit. Besides they can ban not only the account itself but also the website domain, this may mean that no one else on Reddit can put a link to this website. The author’s karma, comments, and the number of votes for publication all have an influence on the post promotion. Do not spend your time on cheat votes, in other words creating a few accounts which will comment on each other and vote for the posts. There are clever people on the network who advise you to do just that but trust me, it’s not worth it. The cheat votes on Reddit are spotted very quickly and are punished very hard. Learn what is karma and upvotes and how they affect the amount of traffic and the popularity of your account in general. If you plan to buy ready-made accounts or order paid comments and upvotes, read the reviews and find out if the service/store you have chosen is safe. We had no problems working with reddit-marketing.pro.
Give feedback to those who are interested in your content, meaning respond to comments, and keep the dialogue going. Some users say that they got such a big traffic growth on Reddit that their server could not keep up. Of course, such a case may be rare with a beginner, but just in case, check your hosting site on the capacity to hold a large influx of visitors.
And a few more quick tips:
- If the publication received too many votes “against” - downvote, then itis better to delete thepost.
- A publication that gained enough upvotes becomes a Do Follow-link and starts being indexed by search engines. That is, Reddit can still be usedas a tool for SEO promotion of yourwebsite.
- The number of subscribers does not affect account promotion. Donot bother withthis.
- Traffic with Reddit can be converted to a subscription database, so makea subscription form on thesite.
- Place links with icons on other social networks on the site, so you canget new free subscribers and “run the traffic” back andforth.
- The first 8-10 publications are better to place without any links at all, orat least they should not have links leading to yoursite.
- Do not write useless comments like “OK,” or “lol.” They mean nothingto the community, but you may be suspected ofspam.
- On Reddit users like to criticize and make fun of mistakes. Be preparedfor this))
- Remember that moderators and spam-filters pay close attention to thenew accounts.